Maral Amiree is a leading technology solutions services provider in Kabul Afghanistan registered with the Afghanistan Central Business Registry & Intellectual property. Our dedicated technical professionals offer our clients services in the field of consultancy, software development, software sourcing, solution sourcing, project-based solutions, and IT system maintenance. Our mission is “to make the world a little smarter every day”.
Maral Amiree is looking for a motivated and results-driven incumbent to fill the position of Sales Officer based in Kabul. The main responsibilities of a Sales Officer is to explore and introduce the firm to potential clients; to meet clients and expand project sales; to respond to the customer’s queries and questions; to explain Maral Amiree’s products and provide information to clients on the purchase process.
The Sales officer Position is a remote-based work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate calls or meet in person with leading and potential customers to prospective leads.
- Develop the list of prospective/potential customers, ministries, INGOs, NGOs, UN agencies and etc.
- Schedule meetings in person or through calls with potential customers and promote MA’s services.
- Answer all customer’s questions and queries accurately; prioritize and/or escalate customer questions as needed.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective/potential customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
- Promote specific services as directed by management.
- Inform customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend customer lifetime value. Expand customer relationships with potential customers.
- Develop strategies for more effective marketing to promote MA to everyone potential customers, both individually and as part of a team.
- Thoroughly track and file all meetings, sales, complaints, and reports.
- Draft and submit the proposal for the clients as per their requirements
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent marketing skill and able to target prospective customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skill
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly market and sales objective
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook)
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in management
- Relevant experience in marketing or sales from a reputable organization
- Experience with a CRM platform is a plus point.
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org